At Pretty Cute your privacy matters to us and we are committed to respect and protect your privacy and your personal information.
By visiting our website or by visiting one of our client’s websites (which will provide you with notice of its use of Pretty Cute and this policy) or by signing up via our website, you acknowledge that you accept and consent to our privacy practices as outlined in this policy.
Who and what is Pretty Cute?
Pretty Cute is a new all-in-one Analysis and Feedback tool that reveals the online behaviour and feedback of a website’s visitors. By combining both A) Analysis and B) Feedback tools, Pretty Cute gives our clients the ‘big picture’ of how to improve their site’s experience and its performance.
The Analysis tools allow you to measure and observe user behaviour (what users do) while the Feedback tools allow you to hear what your users say (Voice of User / Customer).
How does Pretty Cute work?
By evaluating and analyzing feedback and behavioural patterns across a website’s pages, through our code, software and service, our clients can improve the functionality of their websites and make them more user-friendly, more valuable and simpler for you to use.
Although this might sound scary, we ensure you that by sharing your behavioural patterns and any other information as described in this policy, with us and with our clients, you would be helping our clients provide you with a better experience and service.
Pretty Cute is run by Pretty Cute Ltd, a European startup incorporated in and headquartered in Malta. You can reach out with any questions or feedback by contacting us here.
What information we collect:
We collect information in the following ways:
- Active collection: information you provide to us when signing up to Pretty Cute. When creating a Pretty Cute account or signing-up for content or offers, we may ask you to provide us with your name, email address and details about your organization. We will only use this information to provide you with the service that you signed-up for and where we would like to use the contact details you have provided us with for any other purpose we will inform you and obtain your consent before proceeding. For info on how to deactivate your account and/or unsubscribe from receiving content or offers, kindly contact us here.
- Passive collection: information which is automatically collected, without your knowledge, whilst navigating through and interacting with the content on our site and the content on each of our clients’ site pages, as well as information on your device or computer (such as cookies).
The sole purpose of passively collecting your information is to improve your experience when using our clients’ sites and web services.
Through the Pretty Cute tracking code embedded by our client on their website, the information collected includes:
- Device-specific data
The following information may be collected through your device and browser:
- your device’s IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format);
- device screen size;
- device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage.
- Log data
Our servers automatically record information which is created upon using Pretty Cute. Data includes:
- referring domain;
- pages visited;
- geographic location (country only);
- preferred language used to display the webpage;
- date and time when website pages were accessed;
Cookies are small data files transferred onto computers or devices by websites for record-keeping purposes and to enhance functionality on the website.
Most browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you do not wish to have cookies placed on your computer, please set your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing Pretty Cute or other websites owned by our clients that may use Pretty Cute. Please note that by doing so some features of the website you visit may be unavailable.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.Pretty Cute.com
For more info about the cookies we use, visit Cookie Information.
- Third Party Services
Pretty Cute uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics and Optimizely. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. For information on how Google Analytics and Optimizely collect and use your information, please refer to their privacy policies. By using Pretty Cute, you consent to the processing of data by these third parties in accordance with their privacy policies.
How Pretty Cute collects information
We provide our clients with a tracking code, which will be used to collect your information and transmit this to our servers based in Ireland. When you visit a website which makes use of Pretty Cute, this tracking code will automatically collect the information based on your activity and store it in our servers, for our client’s analysis. Information will also be collected from cookies which will be placed on your computer or device by the website.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personal information from minors.